INSAFE PREGNANCY SEAT BELT CHANGES THE 3-POINT SEAT BELT INTO THE 4-POINT SYSTEM
- The risk of the unborn child’s injury is reduced
- The expectant mother can drive a car comfortably
- Universal – it fits most car models
- Can be installed in the front and rear seats of the car
- Patented and tested
- Made by high quality materials.
- Very quick and easy installation
- It is small and fits in a bag
- Weight is only 1.87 lb
- 2-years guarantee
PREGNANCY SEAT BELT
WHILE USING THE PREGNANCY SEAT BELT
- The seat belt does not press the belly and it is not necessary to adjust it repeatedly, which provides the expectant mother with comfortable driving.
- The adapter is recommended from the third month of pregnancy or if it is noticeable until the end of pregnancy.
- It can also be used by people with abdominal obesity, after abdominal surgery and after a caesarean section.
WHY IS THIS ADAPTER BETTER THAN OTHERS?
- Other adapters hold the belt on the underbelly and hips with uncertain strength of burrs and press studs.
- The characteristic of the adapter INSAFE, as opposed to many others, is that it enables to lower the seat belt below the belly, redirecting the possible contact force to iliac spines and groin.